The Geography Education Research Collective (GEReCo) is an active group of geography educationists. This is our website and regular blog. We will use the website to spotlight current geography education projects and publication and you can find out more about our members and associate members.
GEReCo exists in order to:
- undertake and promote high quality research and scholarship in geography education,
- disseminate widely, through publications, electronic media, conferences and seminars, state of the art findings in geography education research,
- develop, promote and evaluate critical perspectives and new knowledge in geography education,
- actively propose and develop new research projects and seek funding from educational trusts, Research Councils and/or governmental sources,
- facilitate a research, discussion and publication forum, which meets at least three times a year, and
- add value and impact to the research activities of the international geography education community.
Activities and outputs
GEReCo meets in Autumn, Spring and Summer. This is to discuss strategy, identify opportunities, update each other on our current work and to coordinate any shared projects. Click the links below for available abridged minutes:
| March 2021 | November 2020 | July 2020 | March 2020 | November 2019 | July 2019 | March 2019 | November 2018 | July 2018 | March 2018 | November 2017 | July 2017 | March 2017|November-2016 | July-2016 | March 2016 | November 2015 | July 2015 | March 2015 | November 2014 | July 2014 | March 2014 | January 2014 | May 2013 | March 2013 | November 2012 | July 2012 | March 2012 | November 2011 | July 2011 | March 2011 | November 2010 | June 2010 | March 2010